Saturday, January 27, 2007

New and Improved Blog Page



I thought you might be getting tired of the same old "BLOG", so I decided to brighten it up a bit. Give it a "facelift". So here it is. Hope you like it. I think it's easier to read. Now, if I could just write something interesting to read about. Let me think....

I didn't feel my best yesterday. Nothing bad, just a tightness in my chest (that has now moved to my lower ribcage on one side, and my middle rib cage on the other). I don't feel bad, just a little uncomfortable. I'll take a few tylenol and call you in the morning. I think this all started when I coughed a little too hard. That happens sometimes to healthy people so I'm sure I'll be fine. I just need to stay as germ free as I can, because I don't want to get Rick sick during his treatments. If I'm not feeling my best, I'm sure I can wear one of those face masks like dentists wear... I always wanted to be a medical professional :)

Rick has been feeling pretty good these past couple of days. It sure makes me happy to see him eating better, getting out more and smiling. Tonight we're going to go watch a Western girls basketball game in Bellingham as a family. Many of you are thinking...why not a movie? Or the opera? Let me assure you, we'll all be at our peak on the inside of a gymnasium.

Jake is home and we're thrilled. I got up this morning and he was folding clothes and cleaning up the kitchen. I feel a little guilty that I woke up an hour after him, but he didn't seem to mind it a bit. It gave him more time to re-organize for me. (I'm really not kidding. This happens everytime he comes home)

Angie stopped by this morning after working out to visit. While she was here, she also cut Jake's hair. Usually, that's my job, but she did pretty good on her own. She stayed and had lunch then went home to see my grand-dog Claira and my grand-cat Fuzz.

It's Saturday afternoon and I still have a bathrobe on. I did however make a nice lunch for everyone, so I don't think anyone has noticed. I'd better hop in the shower now and start getting ready. If I want to be pretty before I leave, I should have started yesterday.

Love you more than I did yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow.

Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: