Thursday, December 07, 2006

Here I Am!

I've had a busy couple of days so my webpage update slid to the bottom of the list. Sorry :(

I had my follow-up appointment yesterday in Seattle. There are no changes with the cancer- Yahoo! I'm on some new meds for low potassium, sleep and my cough...and they made me get a flu shot. Other than that...I'm doing great. I took my sleeping aid last night and I don't think I moved once. I may have a permanent pillow mark down my face where I was laying. It's looks "really pretty" but I feel very rested. I think he may have been right...I need more sleep.

Rick got a call from his doctor last night about all his tests and they say the tests came back inconclusive so he'll be seeing a cardiologist sometime soon. Stress can do strange things to our bodies. Let's hope that's all it is. We'll keep you posted.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'd better get busy with Christmas shopping. By now, I'm usually way ahead of the game (however, everything I've bought so far is wrapped) Maybe I'll journey out this weekend. Wish me luck with all those crazy people.

Lots of work to do today so I'd better head over to the school.

Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: