Friday, August 25, 2006

Good Morning

It's 7:00am and I should be over at my office about now, but I didn't write yesterday and I didn't want to be put back on the WANTED LIST.

Though I've been telling everyone how I'm so happy to be at work...I'm happier that it's Friday. This seemed like a really long week but it always does when fall sports start up. Next week will be better when Pam and Janeen come back to work. (I will have my lunch buddies back ~ I can hardly wait)

After Rick and I went to Costco last night, we came home and took a walk. Blackberries are just hanging off the vines. I'm thinking about making blackberry jam :) I might even try sugar-free blackberry jam....I know, what you're thinking. Who is writing this? Martha Stewart?

I'd better get to work before they fire me :)

Livestrong,
Doreen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Morning Momma....

I would like to place an order for some of that blackberry jam... and one of those walks that you took around the neighborhood. Ok... and why don't you throw in some of your chicken fried rice ('cause that's some good stuff)... and maybe one of those massages from your friend Sherry.

Ok, that should do it for now.

Hugs and kisses-
A