Monday, July 24, 2006

Spoiled?

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I really am feeling better...no cramps in the feet and legs. My throat is still sore and I still have a little headache but I'm working on getting those to go away as well. Other than these minor setbacks, I'm my OLD self again.

Can we talk about the weather again? What ever happened to a "happy medium"? Say, 75 degrees and sunny with a breeze? Did any of you get a chance to go outside last night and look up? The stars were beautiful and very twinklie (if that's a word). I shared the stars and some lavendar with my friend Cathy and she shared 3 crab and a bouquet of sweetpeas with me. (I believe I got the better end of the deal) Thanks Reid and Cathy. It is delicious!

For those of you who have never experienced a massage, please treat yourself to one. They are good for the body (and the soul). I just had one this afternoon and I'm feeling great. Geez, when I write some of this stuff down in words, it sounds like I'm spoiled. Day Spa at Gene Juarez, dinners, plays, movies, massages, lunches with friends, crab and flowers...oops! I think I am spoiled. Hopefully, not spoiled rotten.

I'll post some photos later. Love you more than an air conditioner on a hot day!

Hugs and kisses,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spoiled Rotten?!? Not even close.
The definition of spoiled is: to OVERindulge. But, the definition of indulge is: to allow oneself a special pleasure. I guess I'm spoiled to have you for a friend because you are a special pleasure. Love you to Yernus.
Neener
P.S. It's hard to use the keyboard with my new fake nails.