Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I need a calgon bath....


Calgon, take me away..... Wasn't that a commercial? If so, I could be the star! Well, now that the staff and students are back I remembered how worn out a school full of people can make you. I'm dragging around the house this afternoon (but don't tell my family). It was a lot of fun seeing the kids but I sure get more work done each day without them around (except for my T.A.'s - they're amazing).

At the beginning of each school year we all tend to catch a little bug (cold, sniffles, cough, etc.) I'm hoping to steer clear of one this year. I'm sure I'll do just fine, but I don't want to take any chances. I really do forget about the lung cancer throughout the day. Wouldn't it be nice to just forget about it all together?

Gotta go start dinner.

Dream Big, Livestrong & Breathe Deep ~
Dor

No comments: